Something sounds common between Lil Wayne and Patapaa
Patapaa is a Ghanaian singer who became famous with his song “one corner” . One corner was a global favorite song, almost every body enjoyed it.
There has been allegations about Patapaa which people condem his style of music. People don’t value his style of singing, looks , others says he is not good and he delivers poor and wack songs . Others also says, his songs are meaningless. Patapaa was futured in a song called “Daavi me ba” , this song became popular because of Patapaa verse with his popular term ” scopatumana“.
However Patapaa never gave up,he has really worked hard to shape his style of music to meet the global market.
It seams , Patapaa is not the only artists who does or perform meaningless songs. An American rapper called Lil Wayne got some wack performance circulating on social media platforms . In the video Richghana TV posted on Instagram, not even single word sounds to be meaningful. Everything looks wack and out of context.
check out the video below ( both of them )
I think with this video one can clearly says , Patapaa and lil Wayne have something in common. I don’t think it wack performance but I can see different style of music.
SUBSUBCRIBE TO OUR DAILY UPDATES
STREAM AND DOWNLOAD GOOD MUSIC HERE.
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.