Today, 9th April 2020 @ 10:30pm ,the president of the republic of Ghana Nana Akuffo Addo address the nation on the 6th time as we combat CoviD-19 pandemic.
In his speech ,he stated that, Ghana now have 378 confirmed Covid-19 cases, which means that the war has not ended yet , however, Lockdown restrictions have been extended by one week in Accra, kasoa,Tema and Kumasi.
He again assured Ghanaians of free water supply with no bill for 3 months that is , April, may, and June.
In addition, he stated that government will absorb 50% of electricity bill for residential users for the next 3 months that is April,may, and June . Free electricity for consumers whos consumption is less than 50kw/h monthly.
Richghana.com want you to stay home and he help the fight against the pandemic CoviD-19. Please leave the comments below.
Subscribe to our newsletter for our daily updates
Latest Trending Headline in the world
- Shatta Wale is Ready with his new Album ( GOG). Check it out here.
- Africa Best musicians and their Total Awards they have.
- Brother Sammy narrated how he changed Kofi B’s life few months before he died.
- How to start a profitable website in Africa.
- Why Google AdSense didn’t approve your website?. Get the solution here