Today, 9th April 2020 @ 10:30pm ,the president of the republic of Ghana Nana Akuffo Addo address the nation on the 6th time as we combat CoviD-19 pandemic.
In his speech ,he stated that, Ghana now have 378 confirmed Covid-19 cases, which means that the war has not ended yet , however, Lockdown restrictions have been extended by one week in Accra, kasoa,Tema and Kumasi.
He again assured Ghanaians of free water supply with no bill for 3 months that is , April, may, and June.
In addition, he stated that government will absorb 50% of electricity bill for residential users for the next 3 months that is April,may, and June . Free electricity for consumers whos consumption is less than 50kw/h monthly.
Richghana.com want you to stay home and he help the fight against the pandemic CoviD-19. Please leave the comments below.
Subscribe to our newsletter for our daily updates
Latest Trending Headline in the world
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.