The NDC’s Parliamentary Candidate for the Upper Denkyira East Constituency, Emelia Ankomah, on Friday April 3, 2020 donated items to some selected groups and institutions in the Upper Denkyira East Constituency as her widow’s mite towards the coronovirus fight.
The items included Veronica buckets, Hand Sanitizers and gallons of liquid soap.
Beneficiary groups and institutions included Police Stations, market squares, lorry stations and mechanic shops in Dunkwa-On-Offin, the Upper Denkyira East Municipal capital.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to be uploaded on all our new post
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.