The government has confirmed 25 new cases of Coronavirus in the country.
This brings to total, 52, the number of cases confirmed in the country.
The 25 new cases were confirmed among the 1,030 people who are under mandatory quarantine in the country after arriving at the Kotoka International Airport hours to the deadline for the closure of the country’s borders.
The Minister of Health, Kweku Agyeman Manu who made the announcement on Tuesday, March 25, 2020 said other persons in mandatory quarantine are yet to be tested.
Please subscribe to this website for our daily updates.
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.