This because according to Nana Okofrobour, in just two years after he had handed over the road, it has developed what he described as “manholes”.
Nana Obeng Nuakoh III disclosed this on Adom FM’s morning show, Dwaso Nsem Thursday while discussing the state of roads in the area.The Dunkwahene said contractors who do shoddy work and take huge sums of money must be punished to serve as a deterrent to others.
He said the contractor’s shoddy work has affected trade and commerce in the area.A vehicle virtually swimming in a pool of water on the road.
He added that the state of the Kumasi-Dunkwa road which plays an important role in the livelihood of the people of Dunkwa and beyond is nothing to write home about the poor state of the bridge
He also bemoaned the rate at which the portion of the road from Dunkwa to Obuasi is fast deteriorating.
As an immediate measure, Nana Obeng Nuakoh III appealed to the government to take steps to patch up the potholes so that the road can become motorable.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates.
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.