Even though some of the affected personnel have proceeded to acquire masters degrees, they are being sacked over their WASSCE and SSSCE results, a former staff of the defunct banks has told Morning Starr.
“Some of our colleagues were also absorbed by GCB and later given termination letters. It means they have been laid off twice.
He said the affected staff are considering a legal action to seek justice from their employer.
The Bank of Ghana revoked the two banks’ licenses due to severe impairment of capital on August 14, 2017, and appointed Messrs Vish Ashiagbor and Eric Nana Nipah – both Directors of PwC – as Joint Receivers for the purpose of winding-down the two banks’ affairs.
GCB Bank was authorised by the Bank of Ghana to take over management of the defunct banks under a Purchase and Assumption Agreement.
Subscribe to this blog for our daily updates
Related Post 📮
- 16 year old Jhs 3 girl commit suicide by hanging at Abesewa in Dunkwa on Offin.
- All Healthworkers Are To Go On Strike on 21st September 2020 – GRNMA.
- John Mahama Installed as Nkosuohene Of Apesika.
- Berekum West NPP chairman has brutalized One Young Boy To Hospitalization.
- High School Plug Management Has Signed New Students.